- Méditation ZEN
- Zazen, la méditation assise
- Où pratiquer ?
- Do you speak zen ? Lexique
- Histoire du bouddhisme zen
- Sûtras : chants et traductions
- Rituels et cérémonies
- Association Zen Internationale
- Participation à des évènements
Cérémonies de Shinsan & Hossen Shiki - Mai 2010
These pages are dedicated to two very important ceremonies which took place
in Zen temple Kosan Ryumon Ji on Sunday April 4th, 2010:
- The establishment of Rev. Reigen Wang-Genh as Abbot of this temple
- Hossen Shiki ceremony with Hans Hogen Straub
On November 2nd, 2009, Olivier Reigen Wang-Genh received from Rev. Yoyu Miyashita (Sôtoshu Shumucho) confirmation of the establishment of "Kosan Ryumon Ji" as Tokubetsu Ji in (Official Temple of the Soto school outside Japan).
This great event led naturally to establish Olivier Reigen Wang-Genh as Abbot of this temple on April 4th, 2010, in Kosan Ryumon Ji. This was the ceremony of Shinsan Shiki, the mountain seat. Following that, Hossenshiki Ceremony took place with Hans Hogen Straub as Shusso (head monk).
- You'll find below one article from the newspaper "L'Alsace" announcing the event and two from "Les Dernières Nouvelles d'Alsace" reporting it. These three articles are in French...
- Then different photos of events, Shinsanshiki, Hossenshiki, VIPs, and three groups (people taking part in ceremonies, with attending VIPs and finally everybody)...
- One video recorded by French TV channel "FR3 Alsace"...
We hope you'll find these interesting!